TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OVERVIEWThis website is operated by amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, a company duly incorporated in Sri Lanka bearing Registration No. PV 87382 with its registered address at 10th Floor, Aitken Spence Tower II, 315, Vauxhall Street, Colombo 2, Sri Lanka (“amanté Sri Lanka”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to amanté Sri Lanka/amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd. amanté Sri Lanka offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
ONLINE STORE TERMSYou may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
GENERAL CONDITIONSWe reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICESPrices for our products are subject to change without prior notice.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or a part or content thereof) at any time without prior notice.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
DESIGN, PRODUCTS AND SERVICESWe have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear online. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Due to the differences in screen resolution, actual colors may vary and are not considered a defect or misrepresentation of an item. Fabric layout and placement of prints may also vary and are not considered a defect or misrepresentation of a product.
As these are high-quality products, please be sure to care for your items as instructed on the tags. Hot tubs, heavily chlorinated pools and lotions may cause yellowing or fading of a swimsuit. These are not considered defects.
Once a garment is worn and the tags are removed, the item(s) will not be exchanged for any reason.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYImages of people, places and/or products posted on this website are either the property of amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, or are used by us with express permission of the respective owners.
Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this website, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials is the property of amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd or its partners or affiliates and is protected by Sri Lankan and international copyright laws. The compilation of this website is the exclusive property of amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd and is protected by Sri Lankan and international copyright laws.
Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on this website is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on this website are proprietary to amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, or the other respective owners of such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, and you may not remove or otherwise modify in any manner any trademark notices from any content offered or received through the website.
ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATIONYou agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via this online store.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICEYou can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This Privacy and Security Policy has been prepared in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to external parties. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy and our Terms and conditions.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we may use your personal information in order to:
- Make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Enable you to quickly find information, products, and services.
- Create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering - Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address/es, phone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies and Other Technology - Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to advertise on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us. As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased.
- Log Files - As is true of most websites, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age - We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Use of Information and Disclosure
- Internal Use - We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the required customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You - We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries and will send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We will send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you could opt to submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions, request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. You may unsubscribe or opt-out of future emails from us at any time (see the opt-out section for more details). You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership since we have to communicate with you regarding orders that you choose to place.
- External Use - We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that;
- As do most Internet retailers, certain service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf may need relevant information to provide those services. For instance, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information (such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number) with the respective courier partner, to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide required customer services to you, your credit card number information will be handled by the Master Card Internet Payment Gateway, provided through and managed via the PCI compliant payment-gateway services in the Site. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it's possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy and Security Policy in effect.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
- Information Collection
DATA SECURITYThis Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures and technologies to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site, to protect your personal information within the Site. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only our employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our IT systems. We take stringent measures to ensure that their security procedures are adequate to ensure that your personal information is protected.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will notify you of that incident as promptly as possible via email.
On your request, we will;
(a) correct or update your personal information;
(b) stop any subscriptions you have registered for; and/or
(c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
You can make these requests by emailing your request to our Online Business Team at firstname.lastname@example.org You will obtain a response during our office hours (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. IST).
Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE AMANTÉ ENCHANTRESS LOYALTY SCHEME, BUT HAVE RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE FROM AMANTÉ?
If you're not a member but you've been contacted by amanté, it could have been due to the following reasons.
- We may have received your information via another member who may have referred you under a "Refer-a-Friend" campaign.
- A member may have shipped a gift or other merchandise to you through us and provided your personal information for that purpose.
- If you were a prior member, we may have invited you back.
- We may also have received your information from one of our partners or from the mailing, opt-in emailing, or phone lists of a reputable company.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order.
Sri Lanka: Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses in Sri Lanka.
International Shipping: We accept international orders for customers who are shipping to
- A - B: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria
- C - D: Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Dubai
- F - H: Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong,
- I – J: Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Isreal, Italy, Jordan
- K – L: Kuwait, Laos, Luxembourg
- M – N: Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- O – P: Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal
- Q – S: Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Switzerland, Sweden
- T – U: Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, U.A.E, United Kingdom, USA
- V –Z: Vatican City, Vietnam, Wales Wallis and Futuna
- Other: Email us at email@example.com to find out shipping rates to any other location.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimated and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days (Monday to Friday, except holidays) of the date of your order. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Shipping costs vary based on your Shipping location/country, Value of goods and/or Weight of your order. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
DAMAGED ITEMS IN TRANSPORT
If there is any damage to the product on delivery, contact us via;
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
At amanté, we take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. However, as items purchased through amantélingerie.com are intimate in nature, certain limitations do apply.
All products are sold “as is." The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued unless the items purchased are damaged or defective. An exchange will be possible for Bras, Sleepwear, Sportswear, and Swimwear providing the hygiene liner is securely in place.
- Bras, Sleepwear, Swimwear and Sportswear purchased at full price are eligible for exchange subject to items being returned in Original condition. Any item purchased during sale periods on discount are not eligible for exchange.
- In order to exchange an item:
- Inform us via email within 15 days at email@example.com and we will arrange the return pick for you.
- Exchanges will be applicable only for Bras as we maintain a no returns policy on Briefs/Panties due to hygiene reasons.
- While Returns are not possible for items sold online, we are able to arrange for an exchange where applicable.
- Defective items should be returned within 2 weeks from the date of original shipment.
- All items returned to us must be in original condition with all original tags attached, hygiene liner in place and must be free of any odor and/or stains. Assessment of the condition of the returned item(s) will be at the sole discretion of amanté Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
- The item must not have been worn, washed or otherwise used.
- In the event that an item has been damaged during the shipping process, the damaged bag should be returned along with the damaged goods.
- Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.