Proceed to Check-out
By proceeding to our check-out page, you are confirming that you have read and understood our policies and terms and conditions
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
Sri Lanka: Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses in Sri Lanka.
International Shipping: We accept international orders for customers who are shipping to
A - B: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium
C - D: Canada, Cyprus, Czech, Dubai
F - G: Finland, France, Germany
I – J: Indonesia, Ireland, Italy
K – L: Kuwait, Laos
M – N: Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
O – P: Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal
Q – S: Qatar, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden,
T – U: Thailand, U.A.E, United Kingdom, USA
V –Z: Vatican City, Vietnam, Wales
Other: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out shipping rates to any other location.
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimated and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  business days (Monday to Friday, except holidays) of the date of your order.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
Shipping costs vary based on your Shipping location/country, Value of goods and/or Weight of your order. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the product on delivery, contact us via;
Post: eCommerce Division, amanté Sri Lanka, MAS Brands (Private) Ltd, 532/3, Sirikotha Lane, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fulfill your order, and may be used for internal analytical purposes. We will not sell or redistribute your information to external parties. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy and our Terms and conditions.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Our goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we may use your personal information in order to:
- Make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Enable you to quickly find information, products, and services.
- Create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering - Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address/es, phone number, email address, and credit card number. This information is used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Cookies and Other Technology - Like many sites, this Site employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or "action tags") to speed your navigation of the Site, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Site usage.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to advertise on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased.
- Log Files - As is true of most websites, the Site automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
- Age - We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
Use of Information and Disclosure
- Internal Use - We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with the required customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- Communications with You - We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site and your orders and deliveries and will send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We will send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance). Also, you could opt to submit your email address for reasons such as to register for promotions, request we notify you regarding particular offers or products, or sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. You may unsubscribe or opt-out of future emails from us at any time (see the opt-out section for more details). You cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership since we have to communicate with you regarding orders that you choose to place.
- External Use - We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
- As do most Internet retailers, certain service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf may need relevant information to provide those services. For instance, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information (such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number) with the respective courier partner, to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party.
- Similarly, to help you buy products and provide required customer services to you, your credit card number information will be handled by the Master Card Internet Payment Gateway, provided through and managed via the PCI compliant payment-gateway services in the Site. When we submit your credit card number for authorization, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
- We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it's possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to another company, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy and Security Policy in effect.
- We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures and technologies to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site, to protect your personal information within the Site. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only our employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our IT systems. We take stringent measures to ensure that their security procedures are adequate to ensure that your personal information is protected.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will notify you of that incident as promptly as possible via email.
On your request, we will; (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop any subscriptions you have registered for; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account.
You can make these requests by emailing your request to our E-commerce Division at ReachUs@masholdings.com. You will obtain a response during our office hours (Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. IST).
Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE AMANTÉ ENCHANTRESS LOYALTY SCHEME, BUT HAVE RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE FROM AMANTÉ?
If you're not a member but you've been contacted by amanté, it could have been due to the following reasons.
- We may have received your information via another member who may have referred you under a "Refer-a-Friend" campaign.
- A member may have shipped a gift or other merchandise to you through us and provided your personal information for that purpose.
- If you were a prior member, we may have invited you back.
- We may also have received your information from one of our partners or from the mailing, opt-in emailing, or phone lists of a reputable company.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
At amanté, we take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. However, as items purchased through amantélingerie.com are intimate in nature, certain limitations do apply.
All products are sold “as is”. The customer assumes the responsibility for the purchase, and no refunds will be issued. Exchange will be possible for Bras, in the event of manufacturing defects or damage caused during the shipping process.
- You may visit the amanté Boutique, Racecourse Mall in order to exchange such items within 7 days, along with the poly bag, original invoice and receipt.
- Optionally, you may post the original item(s) to reach us at, amanté Sri Lanka, ATT: e-Commerce Division, amanté Sri Lanka, MAS Brands (Private) Ltd, 532/3, Sirikotha Lane, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka within 2 weeks of receiving goods.
- Returns will be applicable only for Bras as we maintain a no returns policy on Briefs/Panties due to hygiene reasons.
- Defective items should be returned within 2 weeks from the date of original shipment by
All items returned to us must be in original condition with all original tags attached, hygiene liner in place and must be free of any odor and/or stains. Assessment of the condition of the returned item(s) will be at the sole discretion of MAS Brands (Private) Ltd.
- The item must not have been worn, washed or otherwise used.
- In the event that an item has been damaged during the shipping process, the damaged bag should be returned along with the damaged goods.
- Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.